India large country divided into states has its 29th state as Telangana. It was officially established in June 2nd 2014. Amazingly Telangana is strong all round having good economy and education backgrounds. The TS government has established new schemes which are beneficial to its citizen especially the minority groups in the state.
In this case the government has focused on giving the ST/SC/BC scholarship scheme. This comes in handy for the TS students who will benefit greatly. The government has also launched a website for students to follow and apply for the scholarship as follows: http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/
TSOBMMS the official site means Telangana online beneficiary management and monitoring system. the scheme gives students a chance to apply and provide the correct document for the loans. The government is offering different loans to help in the state growth and improve on the educational levels. Basically they focus on skill building, education, economy and state growth. This makes a holistic student verses state now and in future.
Note the groups who are eligible for the loan, come from financially weak homes and need to improve their situation.
What are the requirements for the SC/ST/BC welfare corporation loans?
Students to provide Indusial, their ration cars and bank account.
- UID Aadhar card.
- Birth certificate.
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo.
- A registration form.
Application process for the SC/ST/BC corporate loans
- Go to the official website page: http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page check for the SC/ST section where students in this category apply directly.
- The BC student will use the SC/ST part to apply for the scholarship.
- Go to the apply online for the ESS registration link. You will find the option on the SC/ST page.
- Proceed to the SC corporation page and:
- Key in your Aadhar card number then select the get details button.
- Enter all mandatory details from name, caste, gender DOB and the annual income. One can also provide the occupation the take and the address.
- Recheck the details as its compulsory to fill the fields provided. Now upload your photo one the space given.
- Submit the application form and get yourself a print out for reference.
Requirements for the BC corporation loans in Telangana state
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport photos.
Note for the BC class students should apply using the online application and use the SC/ST section. They provide all details same as the other caste group and upload the photo. After the process recheck the application form and submit then produce a print out.
The government uses some of the banks in the state to provide the loans. students should have bank accounts where they will receive their loans once qualified. No manual application is allowed as the government has given one official website TSOBMMS.
The site has an option for students to check their status and see the progress of their application. No application will be picked after the last date. Student are advised to apply early avoid last minute rush.
For more information go to the official website: http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/