With the current internet demand many people are going for router to quench their internet matters. Technology has come up with wireless router which don’t require experts for installation. However, for the gadget to work it has to be setup and configured to work and connect to the other devices. Once you get a confirmation message of activation, you can start using your JioFi router and experience a new world of Browsing, Sharing and Calling wirelessly Modify the Jiofi wifi Password Change in jiofi.local.html
Flying voice G201N4 mini VOIP router, it’s a latest innovation where it works as voice over IP router. The router supports WI-FI and Ethernet connections. It goes further to pick sip servers, WAN supportive dynamic and also PPPoE which as static IP. Note static and Dynamic IP address can either fall in public or private IP address according to their change.
The router can make call using Sip proxy voice, it can connect to external devices. Sharing of file is also easier from this router using the flying voice VOIP wireless router. Today we learn on how to setup and configure the router to help you in Internet needs.
Note the G201N4 mini VOIP wireless router has three official ways to configure, users can use any of the idea and it will perfectly work on the gadget.
- Using IVR
- Using web
- Using provision.
This can be done manually, given default IP address to be 192.168.1.1. use the password as admin same as the username. Press continue and go to the web configuration method where you remove the network connection for the G201N4 VOIP router.
- Connect the line port to the line jack using a RJ-11 cable.
- Now connect the WAN port to your device either the modem or router using an Ethernet cable.
- Check for the 4 port of the LAN and connect it to the computer using the RJ-45 cable. You can connect all the four ports.
- Pick the power cord and connect it here to the power port. Take the rest of the and connect them to the electricity outlets.
- The power, LAN and WAN should be connected for proper internet supply.
- Recheck all connection and get the flying router to web by connecting to your device and entering the IP address 192.168.1.x which is a IPv4
Flying voice G201N4 VOIP router network configuration
The router has to be connected to a network, which is either public or private network.
- Go to the WAN and configure the ISP IP address.
- Select the network from this list of networks: PPPoE, DHCP or static IP.
- In case of difficulty the user can connect to the provider for easily connection. For the LAN get the private IP address and that it.
How to configure the G201N4 wireless router using a wireless method?
- Go to the WI-FI access point.
- Key in the name of your flying voice WI-FI in the SSID space.
- For single router please keep it as auto-mode.
- For several routers you need to use a frequency number 1,6,11 which will prevent over usage or overlapping.
- Click on the save and apply tab. With this process you don’t have to use all the ports and cables it that simple