Credit score or commonly referred as Cibil score is one of the most important thing in one’s financial life. Giving a determination if you can access or are eligible loans and credit card. Banks and financial institutions use the credit score to verify whether you qualify for any loan. It determines the amount to receive or even none according to the records given.
The Cibil score has different parameters, a 750 plus credit score will place in banks best ranks of receiving great loans. As the numbers trickle down the loan amount changes and the requirements for security increase. However low credit score doesn’t bar you from improving and changing the records. Though it will takes some time one can build a new record and qualify for the loans.
To get details about your credit score, visit the credit information report CIR. Here you receive the loan history payments and duration taken plus all the personal details. We have various ways to check but the best way is using your PAN card number. The process demands for a particular fee in order to access the credit score. The CIR also have offers for individuals checking the Cibil score once a year a free credit score. Here we have ways to check the Cibil score online using the PAN card.
Checking the credit score using PAN card
First PAN is a popular document in the Indian country and can be used as an identity card. The card has links with financial institutions and banks accounts. Basically the credit lenders use the PAN card to get your full personal details and get your financial stability and history. PAN shouldn’t be a limitation to checking credit score as you can use identity card and voters ID to check the score. Steps to follow.
- Navigate the official website page: https://www.cibil.com/
- On the homepage check on the menu an option by the name: “get your credit score.
- You can also use the link: https://www.cibil.com/creditscore/
- Now choose the subscription method though not compulsory.
- After this you need to enter your PAN number on the spaces provided.
- Fill in your registered e-mail address.
- Followed by date of birth.
- Choose the gender as indicated “male or female”
- On the menu there is a security code given enter as indicated.
- You might read all the terms and conditions or just accept them by click the check box.
- Now select the payment procedure.
Note individuals who have check credit score before don’t have to fill all the details but can use the email and password. First times will be taken through after making payments. The system will give options on the mode of receiving the information on your credit score. Citizens are always advised to check their credit score which will help them get loans and less requirements. The CIR which is an active body has a tendency of sending credit score for the financial institution one borrows from reports in 30-45 days from here the lender will determine if you can qualify for loans.