Technology has turned to be sort of a basic need nowadays. Each and every life operation requires technology and internet. Studies shows 90% of our time is spent on devices using internet. We have created several site and accounts to save up documents and file thus going paperless. This is the new trend as you can save up your documents in the google accounts and cloud to retrieve them when need arises.
With this said and done, we happen to have many passwords and usernames which helps login to the different site. However we tend to get confused and even block some of the accounts and demand for reset password. This has been a challenge for many and questions rise to what should be done.
Google the big giant company has established various ways where you can save up all your passwords and usernames. Using chrome you can save and set a “remember me” button where every time you visit the site it will automatically remember you. Some sites give days when the password can be remembered though some don’t need to be rechecked. Here we’ll discuss the procedure of remembering or saving your password or username in the google chrome browser.
How to see saved password on chrome on the any device
In this procedure we take an online account which you saved up a password. The steps are easy and we can take a device like desktop.
- On your desktop go to the google chrome on your computer.
- It will be send direct on your screen, marked in blue icon on the start menu.
- On the screen there is an image of the figure head. Click on the image and a new menu will open.
- On the drop down menu you will find an option “sign in to chrome”
- Now you can sign in for the google account which will be on the windows.
- In signing in the system will automatically change the image of the figurehead and indicate your name.
- On the new page fill in your email address, which is the google email address.
- After entering the email press the next button which is on the bottom of the page.
- The system will bring you to the password form.
- Here you are required to fill in your account password. Note this should be same with the login password for chrome. Be careful in the characters to achieve positive results.
- Select the next button and you are already sign in the google user account.
- Again check on the bottom of the page and click on sign-in pop –up.
This is one of the various methods we have and below we can check on the second method.
- On the website page check on the vertical dots on the screen.
- When you click on this icon it will open the drop down menu.
- Now you need to check on the setting which is indicated on the menu.
- Now the setting will show you the advance option showing other options.
- After this go to the password and form icon.
- Here you should select the password heading which is on the password. It will give all the passwords saved for you to select.
- Now you can click again the vertical dots and it will give the different password. Click the eye image and the password or username will show the letters written.
- Enter the account password which should be same with the chrome password.
- After this press the OK button and there you are done.